Our CDD Ultra High Speed HDMI Cable supports 48Gbps bandwidth for uncompressed HDMI 2.1 feature support. Our CDD cable ensures high-bandwidth dependent features are delivered including uncompressed 8K video with HDR. Our CDD cable is backwards compatible and can be used with the existing installed base of HDMI devices.
HDMI Specification 2.1 Features Include:
- Higher video resolutions support a range of high resolutions and faster refresh rates including 8K60Hz and 4K120Hz for immersive viewing and smooth fast-action detail. Resolutions up to 10K are also supported for commercial AV, and industrial and specialty usages.
- Enhanced refresh rate features ensure an added level of smooth and seamless motion and transitions for gaming, movies and video.
- Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) reduces or eliminates lag, stutter and frame tearing for more fluid and better detailed gameplay.
- Quick Media Switching (QMS) for movies and video eliminates the delay that can result in blank screens before content is displayed.
- Quick Frame Transport (QFT) reduces latency for smoother no-lag gaming, and real-time interactive virtual reality.